
Just one day
It just one day ,,,is left with me.
All of in my body just come out and say ...
Just one day is left buddy...
Tears .....Just ran off
Ears started whistling..
Heart .... Calling 112
Brain just carries all my past away
So that I was born NEW
I wanna live in my dreams
For just one day.......
I want to go for a Ride
I want to say Sorry and Thank you
I am gonna miss few of mine
I want to rest in my parents.......
I want to fight with my bro
To make I am not sad for him...
Oh ...I can't bear no more
I am gonna order a mask
Now ,I am back.....The Bold Woman
I want to be change
To do changes in my Nation.
I want to be a innovative woman ,,,,
To do changes in women's vision
Waiting for that one day
To become my dad and mom's Proud child.
Best part ,I want to find my soul.
To say that, you done it and I love you
Where shall I go?
Better shutdown it.
Thank God for just one day..
Remember,
" Live as you die tomorrow
Learn as you live tomorrow"
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐✋๐
This is so true..
ReplyDeleteWith just one day left to live I want to spent the morning with my family, afternoon with my friends and the evening with myself..
I want to say the things I've always wanted to say and then feel the peace of the end as I die the next day..
๐๐ Thanks dude
ReplyDelete